Canva has become one of the most popular free graphic design tools available online. The easy-to-use web-based software allows anyone to create professional graphics, presentations, posters, logos, videos, and more.
However, Canva also offers a paid subscription called Canva Pro which unlocks additional premium features and assets. Canva Pro normally costs $9.99/month when billed annually.
In this article, we’ll explain what Canva Premium cookies are and how they can provide full access to Canva Pro features for free without paying or signing up for an account.
What is Canva?
Canva is a free graphic design platform that provides templates, photos, illustrations, fonts, shapes, and design elements for creating designs and visual content.
Some key features of Canva include:
- Intuitive drag and drop interface: Easy to use even for beginners with no design experience.
- Library of templates: Thousands of ready-made templates for social media posts, presentations, resumes, cards, invitations, etc.
- Stock photos and illustrations: Millions of free and premium stock photos, videos, and vector images.
- Fonts and graphics: Huge library of fonts, shapes, icons, and design elements.
- Design tools: Photo enhancer, photo cropper, photo resizer, background remover, animation, and graphics tools.
- Collaboration features: Ability to collaborate with team members on designs.
With its user-friendly design and extensive template library, Canva makes it simple for anyone to create professional looking graphics and designs online.
What is Canva Pro?
Canva Pro is the premium subscription plan offered by Canva. It includes additional features and assets beyond what is available for free on the basic Canva platform.
Some key advantages of Canva Pro include:
- Unlimited access to premium templates, photos, graphics and illustrations
- Ability to create custom brand kits and T-shirt designs
- More customizable design tools and options
- Ability to resize images without loss of quality
- Animated presentations and animated Instagram posts/stories
- Team management and collaboration tools
- 100GB cloud storage for your Canva designs and assets
- Priority customer support
For freelancers, social media managers, marketers, and other creatives who use Canva regularly, the premium features and assets of Canva Pro are extremely valuable. However, the $9.99/month subscription fee can be prohibitive for some users.
What are Canva Premium Cookies?
Canva Premium cookies are special browser cookies that contain login credentials to a Canva Pro account.
By installing Canva Premium cookies in your browser, you can gain access to a Canva Pro account for free temporarily.
These Canva Pro cookie credentials are shared online and essentially allow you to “piggyback” on someone else’s paid Canva subscription.
How Do Canva Premium Cookies Work?
Canva Premium cookies give you full access to Canva Pro by tricking the Canva website into thinking you are logged into a paid account.
Here’s an overview of how it works:
- Cookies storing Canva Pro login credentials are obtained online.
- Using a browser extension like EditThisCookie, the cookies are installed in your browser.
- When you visit Canva.com, you will be logged in and have access to Canva Pro features due to the cookie.
- You can then use Canva Pro to create designs until the cookie expires or is deleted.
So essentially, the Canva Premium cookie allows you to bypass the Canva paywall and access Pro functionality for free.
Where to Get Canva Premium Cookies
There are a few different methods for obtaining Canva Premium cookies:
- Canva cookie generators – Some websites offer free Canva cookie generators that will generate a valid cookie for you to use.
- Canva cookie listings – People will sometimes post lists of active Canva cookies on forums, Reddit, or sites like Pastelink for anyone to use.
- Cookie dump files – Some users will export and share their Canva cookie files which you can then import into your browser.
The problem is these shared cookies eventually expire or stop working, since they are essentially “stolen” credentials. You’ll have to find fresh cookies regularly.
For a more ethical approach, you can also try Canva’s 7-day free Pro trial which provides full access for a week.
Step-by-Step Guide to Using Canva Premium Cookies
Semrush Premium Cookies work by storing the login details of an existing premium account. Here’s a quick rundown of how the process works:
Install a Cookie Editor Browser Extension
Open your preferred web browser and go to the extensions store.
Search for a cookie editor extension and install it. Popular options are EditThisCookie for Chrome or Cookie Editor for Firefox.
- First, you need to install an extension that allows importing and exporting cookies in your browser. For Chrome, we recommend EditThisCookie. For Firefox, try Cookie Editor.
Import the Premium Cookies
After installing the cookie editor, click its icon in your browser’s toolbar to open it.
Go to everythiinng.com and copy the Canva premium cookie code.
In your cookie editor, find the “Import” button and paste the cookie code. Click import.
Refresh Canva to Apply Cookies
Refresh your Canva tab or navigate to a new page on Canva.
The imported premium cookies from everythiinng.com should now be applied.
You should be able to access any paid courses on Canva for free.
Password for Cookies Page
Benefits of Canva Premium Cookies
The main benefit of using Canva Premium cookies is obviously getting free access to Canva Pro without paying or even signing up.
This allows you to take advantage of key Pro features like:
- Unlimited premium templates for every design need
- No watermarks on designs to allow commercial use
- Ability to resize images cleanly while retaining quality
- Remove backgrounds from any image with one click
- Create professional brand kits and custom graphics
- Save designs with transparency for easy reuse
- Animate your presentations, videos, and Instagram posts
- Access the full Canva stock library of photos, videos, audio and graphics
- Collaborate with team members and clients on designs
For heavy Canva users like social media marketers, graphic designers, and content creators, the Pro features can be extremely valuable.
Cookies provide full access without needing to pay monthly fees or even provide your information to create an account.
Risks and Downsides of Canva Cookies
While Canva Premium cookies provide free access, there are some risks and downsides to be aware of:
- Account theft – By using someone else’s credentials, your account could be compromised or stolen.
- Cookie expiration – Cookies eventually expire, sometimes only lasting a few days. You’ll lose access once it expires.
- Limitations – Cookie access also does not include features like cloud storage or team management.
- Access removal – Canva may detect the shared use and revoke access or ban the account.
Overall, Canva Premium cookies offer temporary access in exchange for some security and ethical risks. You may lose access any time and will need to find fresh cookie credentials regularly.
Legal and Ethical Considerations
While Canva Premium cookies provide free access, it does come with some legal and ethical concerns:
- Violates Canva’s terms of service, which prohibit account sharing and stolen credentials.
- Bypasses Canva’s paywall, depriving them of subscription revenue.
- Risks compromising the actual paying user’s account and designs if cookies are stolen.
- Goes against copyright and ownership of the account content you would be using.
For these reasons, Canva cookies exist in a legal and ethical gray area. While unlikely to be pursued legally, users should understand it violates Canva’s policies and choice to require payment for Pro access. Those wanting to use Canva Pro features may want to explore alternative options like free trials, student discounts, nonprofit discounts, or account sharing within a team.
Alternatives to Canva Premium Cookies
If you are uncomfortable using Canva Premium cookies, there are a few alternative options to access Pro features legally:
- Free Pro trial – Canva offers a 7-day free Pro trial to test out features.
- Student and teacher discounts – Verify your academic status for discounted access.
- Nonprofit discounts – Canva for Nonprofits provides Pro access for qualified organizations.
- Account sharing – Split a Pro subscription with a team or group that all uses it.
- Gift subscription – You can be gifted a Canva Pro subscription by someone else.
- Promo offers – Occasional free trial promotions or discounted periods.
- Productivity tools – Alternative free design tools like Figma, Inkscape, GIMP, or Crello.
While the options above require payment or account creation, they provide legal and ethical ways to access Canva Pro features.
Canva Premium cookies can unlock the full Canva Pro experience temporarily for free. However, the unethical nature of abusing someone else’s credentials means this free access could disappear at any time.
For long-term reliable use of Canva Pro’s premium features and assets, I’d recommend exploring legitimate discounts like the student, teacher and nonprofit options. Or split the cost of a paid subscription with a team or group in your organization.
While the temptation of free access with cookies is understandable, always consider the security, legal, and ethical downsides before using credentials that don’t belong to you.
Canva does allow some great free design capabilities even without Pro. So evaluate whether free features meet your needs before pursuing Premium cookies. But if you do choose to grab a cookie, enjoy Canva Pro while your access lasts!